Monday, March 13, 2006

Additional Information about Childrens Book

I was so excited to finally display samples from my picture book I forgot some information that might be pertinent to some. So, here it is.

-The picture book is finished. In fact, I have a homemade hard back of the finished book in my book shelf.
-The book is 33 pages including the title/credit page.
-The age group is anywhere from 2-6. I say this because 2-4 year olds who do not understand the words can still enjoy the book through the pictures. If anything the book is more like a compilation of pictures of a funny looking, yet cut, puppy. The book is mainly for 4-6 year olds and something that can be read alone or with a parent (preferrably with a parent).

There you go. If anyone has any questions or want more information, let me know.

No comments: